- 2501 Forest Park Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76110
A resident of Dallas / Fort Worth area for over 25 years. I attended high school and graduated college in Nashville Tn. I enjoy fishing, staying in shape and reading.
My real estate career began as a licensed agent in 2001. I also have an extensive 20 year background in print and promotional sales. My goal as a Texas Realtor is to treat every buyer and seller transaction as the most important one. I specialize in Residential listings in mid range priced homes. I feel that my biggest strength is negotiating the transaction on behalf of my buyer or seller. If you are currently in the market to buy or sell that you will be very satisfied with me if you choose to employ me as your Real Estate Consultant. I will strive as a listing agent to do 5 things that are essential in selling homes in the “Jungle” known as Real Estate. Don’t try to do it on your own. It will frustrate you beyond belief. Let me help you purchase your dream home or sell your existing home.
- Get the best and highest price available for your home.
- Keep you updated with local weekly activity and advertising.
- Minimize any challenges that should arise.
- Help negotiate and close the transaction.
- Keep you as a future client.
- Realtor Licensed in state of Texas
- Member National Association of REALTOR® (NAR)
- Associate with Real Living Real Estate Group
- Member, Texas Association of REALTOR® (TAR)
- Member, Dallas Metroplex Association of REALTOR® (Metrotex)
- Texas A&M Commerce Real Estate Continuing Education